About Aamaya Group
Aamayagroup.com is owned by Aamaya MultiPurpose Pvt. Ltd. Aamaya company incorporated in 2018 under Companies Act, 2066 with its registered office at Laxminarayan Tole-4, Nagarjun municipality Tole-4, Sitapaila,Kathmandu,Nepal. AamayaGroup.com is the official online Aamaya store of Aamaya MultiPurpose Pvt. Ltd.We recognize the critical role that our people play in the success and growth of each of our businesses. It is the skill and initiative of our workforce that sets us apart from our peers in today’s knowledge-driven economy. It is their commitment and dedication that lends us the competitive edge, and helps us stay ahead of the curve.
Our strong team of professionals is among the youngest in the country, and consists of some of the most dynamic, motivated and qualified individuals to be found anywhere in the world. First-rate management graduates, highly trained engineers, top-notch financial analysts and razor sharp accountants—we have on our rolls some of the brightest minds in the business.Full range of best quality, trusted Aamaya Goods products is now just a click away from your door step. We are dedicated for best service, quality products and real time assistance. We present full product range of food, lady Bags, luggage, suitcases, travel bags, laptop bags
Shirts, Belts, Socks, Underwear, Innerwear And Construction , Building house , Restaurant ,Copy paper , Automobiles , Recondition , Electronic Item As well as Many more of things like Import Export, Hospitality Real estate, Tourism & Travel , under Aamaya groups like at best price.The Aamaya Group is a Nepal Wide enterprise, headquartered in Kathmandu Nepal, comprising 3 companies across nine verticals.
Aamaya Group is the principal investment holding company and promoter of Aamaya companies. Sixty-six percent of the equity share capital of Katuwal sons is held by philanthropic trusts, which support education, health, livelihood generation and art and culture.The group operates in more than 77 District of our country across 7 state of Nepal with a mission ‘to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on Leadership with Trust’.
- To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person and one neighborhood at a time.
- Understand consumer insights and meet their needs with safe, effective and world class products. mEnhancing the value we deliver to our customers.
- Our transparent HR policies and robust processes are driven by a single overarching objective: To attract, nurture, grow and retain the best leadership talent in every sector and industry is which we operate.
- Develop a lasting relationship with our customers.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain the best talents within the country; recruit if need be from abroad and provide them a challenging and demanding environment.
- Become globally competitive.
- Become the most admired company in Nepal.
- Building enriching partnerships, pride of leadership and delightful experiences by adding a spark of innovation to all that we do.
In order to achieve our objective, we offer our people…
• Growth opportunities to expand leadership capabilities
• True meritocracy and freedom to choose career paths
• Opportunities to develop and hone leadership and functional capabilities
• An entrepreneurial environment where people can pursue their dreams
• Competitive compensation
Our strategy: The choices we make
We aim to offer a portfolio of products that evolve with consumer needs, offer good product and delight the senses, contributing to product quality. This guides the choices we make today and shapes our portfolio for tomorrow – whether through product evolution, innovation, acquisition or partnerships. We believe that Good product; Good life is best delivered by:
Aamaya has always been a values-driven organization. These values continue to direct the growth and business of Aamaya companies.
The five core Aamaya values underpinning the way we do business are:
We will be fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct; everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
We will integrate environmental and social principles in our businesses, ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
We will be passionate about achieving the highest standards of quality, always promoting meritocracy.
We will be bold and agile, courageously taking on challenges, using deep customer insight to develop innovative solutions.
We will invest in our people and partners, enable continuous learning, and build caring and collaborative relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
We introduced our Velocity Growth Plan, named as such because we’re moving fast – and in a clearly defined direction.
We know the most meaningful way to grow the business and create value for all of our stakeholders are by serving more customers more often.
Velocity makes the most of our competitive advantages, from our unmatched global scale to our iconic brand to our tremendous presence in local markets around the world. The key pillars of our growth strategy are to:
Retaining the customers we have, fortifying and extending our areas of strength with focuses on customize bag and family occasions.
Regaining the customers we had lost by improving the taste and quality of our bag, enhancing convenience and offering strong value.
- Convert Converting casual customers to more committed customers with student bag and fashionable bag. We also identified three accelerators, intended to drive growth on top of everything we’re doing.
- DigitalRe-shaping our interactions with the customer – whether they use in, take out, drive thru or order delivery.
Bringing the Aamaya’s experience to more customers – in their homes, their dorm rooms, their workplaces and beyond.
Our long-term value creation model is based on the balanced pursuit of resource efficient top- and bottom-line growth as well as improved capital efficiency. We create value by:
Through innovation, differentiation and by offering relevant products and solutions to our consumers. We are committed to reach a sustainable mid single-digit level of organic growth.
We compete in attractive and growing categories. We have a global footprint with presence in 77 districts. Our portfolio includes more than 6 brands, from global icons such as Aamaya to local favorites like dfecalled , Katuwal Brand. Among these, 3 brands generate over 100 million each in annual sales at retail level.
We continue to actively manage our portfolio and prioritize our investments to stay relevant, address the latest consumer trends, and win in every category and market in which we operate. This requires setting clear priorities and allocating resources behind activities that create the most value, either through growth or efficiencies.
Creating Shared Value
Allocate capital prudently
Improving operational efficiency
Allocating our resources and capital with discipline and clear priorities,Including through acquisitions and divestitures.
When we are fully engaged, we connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers – even if just for a few moments. Sure, it starts with the promise of a perfectly made our Goods, but our work goes far beyond that. It’s really about human connection.
Every store is part of a community, and we take our responsibility to be good neighbors seriously. We want to be invited in wherever we do business. We can be a force for positive action – bringing together our partners, customers and the community to contribute every day. Now we see that our responsibility – and our potential for good – is even larger. The world is looking to Aamaya to set the new standard, yet again. We will lead.
Corporate Business Principles
Our Corporate Business Principles are at the heart of our company. They reflect the basic ideas of fairness, honesty and a concern for individuals and families, communities and the planet.
we have built our business on the conviction that to have long-term success, we not only have to comply with all applicable legal requirements while ensuring our activities are sustainable, but we must also Create value for society.
Our internal rules not only require strict compliance with the law, they also guide our actions even if the law is more lenient or where there is no applicable law at all. Upholding compliance goes beyond keeping checklists. It requires steadfast principles that apply across the whole company and provide clear guidance for all employees.
While our Corporate Business Principles are firmly established, we continue to adapt them for a changing world. For instance, we incorporated all ten principle of the United Nations Global Compact soon after their creation and we continue to implement them today.
We are committed to the following our Corporate Business Principles in all countries, taking into account local legislation, cultural and religious practices.
DO I QUALIFY TO BE A FRANCHISEE?
There are several factors we consider when assessing an applicant desiring to become an Aamaya and Dfecalled franchisee, including but not limited to their:
• Multi-Unit Operations Experience
• Financial Qualifications
• Personal and Financial Reputation
• Motivation and Commitment
• Culture and Brand Fit
• Growth Mindset
EXAMPLE OF A NEW FRANCHISEE ASSESSMENT SUITABLE FOR CONSIDERATION
Multi-Unit Operations Experience
• Proven track record in operating a multi-unit restaurant or hospitality business (preferably quick service restaurant)
• Successful business ownership experience (preferably multi-unit restaurant)
• Net Worth and Liquid capital access commensurate with ownership level (may vary significantly from minimum requirements)
Personal & Financial Reputation and Stability
• No criminal convictions, No history of litigation, Bankruptcy history
• Minimum Credit Score of 700
• Business history and reputation, referrals
• Press/Social Media
Motivation and Commitment
• Willingness to guarantee Franchise Agreement obligations
• Time commitment for required training programs (includes entire organization)
• Hands on in the day to day operation of the business, Residency/proximity
Innovation is Aamaya’s hallmark. We’re committed to developing innovative products and services that provide good quality with good price everywhere, across all their life stages, in a way that’s good for our planet.
We have the most advanced science and innovation network in the Garment industry and invest 2.5 cores every year in R&D as an engine for growth.
Our 1365 employees Nepal wide – from 21 years experience worker and technology to network and regulatory specialists – are key to our success and help drive sales growth through scientific research and fast innovation.
Whether the focus is on developing professional plant-based Garments that support easy way we’re constantly improving our products and services and innovating to create new ones.
Discover more about Aamaya in this section, read our latest news and meet our people.
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.
Our approach to materials safety covers the entire supply chain, starting with farmers and suppliers. We follow rigorous procurement and auditing processes to ensure we select safe, high quality raw materials. This includes defining specifications for the materials we use, and performing checks to ensure they always comply with the most stringent regulations and the latest scientific knowledge. If they don’t comply, we reject them.
Aamaya has a Board of Directors, led by our Chairman Ram Chandra Katuwal, who was the former Aamaya CEO. Full details of each member and the committees that they operate within can be found in our Board of Director section.
The day-to-day management of the Aamaya business is taken care of by our Executive Board. The designated Board Members manage diverse parts of the global business. Full curriculum vitae of each member can be found in the Executive Board section.
The Aamaya Group is managed by geographies – all over Nepal – for most of the Bags business, with the exceptions of our globally managed businesses, which include Aamaya. We also have joint ventures such as materials factory Partners Nepal wide and Banks.
The power of our franchisees, suppliers and employees working together toward a common goal is what makes Aamaya’s the Nepal’s leading quick-service Company brand.
• Franchisees bring the spirit of entrepreneurship and commitment to communities
• Suppliers are dedicated to highest levels of quality and safety
• The company facilitates learning and sharing across Aamaya’s more than 293 outlet
“In my book, we have no greater asset than the quality of our intellectual capital, and no greater priority than the growth and retention of our vast pool of talent”
.Our aim is to create a team of world beaters that is:
• Committed to excellence in quality,
• Focused on creation and enhancement of stakeholder value
• Responsive to evolving business needs and challenges
• Dedicated to uphold the core values of the Group
We work hard every day to make the Aamaya as a professional, systematic and Qualitative in Production. If you’re starting your business whether it is small or large you need to introduce your product or service on market. Marketing of your business is the 1st step of your journey. Marketing is the only way or weapon to introduce the product and presence your good service in Digital World. Aamaya vision is to be the Nepal best quality free service all over Nepal. Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, and value, so that we make every customer in every Aamaya store smile.
- To be Ten billion enterprise by 2024.
- To build a global enterprise for all our stakeholders, and
A great future for our country.
- To give millions of young Nepalese the power to shape their destiny,
The means to realize their full potential…
- To be the global leaders in the travel production business.
- To manufacture and provide travel utilities which are of high eminence, innovative and unique and enlighten our consumers to the joys of travelling.
Environment mission statement
Aamaya Group is committed to a role of environmental leadership in all facets of our business.
We fulfill this mission by a commitment to:
• Developing innovative and flexible solutions to bring about change.
• Striving to buy, sell and use environmentally friendly products.
• Recognizing that financial responsibility is essential to our environmental future.
• Instilling environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
• Measuring and monitoring our progress for each project.
• Encouraging all partners to share in our mission.
• Understanding of environmental issues and sharing information with our partners.
A collection of small Businesses
• While a Nepal Brand, the vast majority of Aamaya’s store – more than 80% Nepal wide and nearly 90% in the Kathmandu Valley – are owned and operated by approximately 1100 independent, small- and mid-sized businessmen and women.
• Franchisees often live in the communities they serve and are committed to making a positive impact locally – from providing good bag, customer service and job opportunities, to supporting local charities and other ways of giving back.
Quality means customer needs is to be satisfied. Failure to maintain an adequate quality standard can therefore be unsuccessful. But maintaining an adequate standard of quality also costs effort. From the first investigation to find out what the potential customer for a new product really wants, through the processes of design, specification, controlled manufacture and sale.
There are a number of factors on which quality fitness of garment industry is based such as – performance, reliability, durability, visual and perceived quality of the garment. Quality needs to be defined in terms of a particular framework of cost.
We will contributing to people’s lives & society by continually supplying reliable products of high quality ,to the satisfaction of our customer in the whole world, based on our basic policy to “provide the best products at competitive prices and on time”.
We are commitment to maintain the highest standard quality which shall be achieved through.
All our manufacturing facilities, wherever they are in the world, are designed to ensure we prepare our products to the highest quality and safety standards. These guarantee that the materials, equipment and manufacturing environment are all designed to produce safe products.
We carefully manage the flow of products in and out of our factories to ensure raw materials and prepared foods are properly segregated. Our factories have dedicated zones, equipment and utensils for different ingredients to prevent cross-contamination. We follow certified cleaning and sanitation practices at every step of production and our employees are trained to fully adhere to the principles of good quality